Monday, June 21, 2010

Sunday Services

Last night Nikki, Patrick and I went to the service on top of Cadillac Mountain. Our friend Champ gave the message and it pretty awesome. It ws like God knew exactly what I needed to hear right when I needed to hear it. The message was about trusting in God and being ok with not knowing what was going to happen but just to have faith in God's plan. I met some really great people and we invited them back to the apt for Sunday dinner. It was nice, the town band played in the park across the street. The food was good and the fellowship was good, what more can I ask for? And after everyone left for the night, Patrick and Champ did dishes, yay for that:) there were sooooooo many!!!but they were dolls and took the initiative and finished them:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment