Saturday, May 22, 2010

Cold Foggy Day

I knew the sunny weather couldnt last for long :( I was lucky, on my two days off i had weather in the 70s and I went to the beach on both days. Last evenin gwent hiking with Nikki and Ashley on Great Head Trail. Hiking here is not like hiking in Georgia. There were parts of the trail where we had to climb rocks! Well i just had to get over my fear of heights, and falling, and sharp things because it was pretty much climb or be stuck on the trail and be airlifted out:) Today was a cold and foggy day and im glad i had to work because it wouldnt have been the best day off. i tried the new coffee granitas at the shop, man are those good. I also tried a sample of one our 26 fudges-chocolate blueberry. Ehh ok not my fave though. Apparently Maine is famous for its wild blueberries, i had no idea. If you had no idea also, come to Maine, go in a store, believe me by the time you leave you'll know everything Maine is famous for, blueberries, light houses, balsam fir ( smells GREAT!!!) To the few people who read this blog, Christmas SPOILER ALERT****you will more than likely be recieving Maine themed presents for the upcoming holiday season. I get 40% off throught the company, I'd be stupid not to use that discount:) So if you like Maine, you are in luck, if you dont well, you will after you recieve the fabulous gift i honor you with :) well i think im about to go watch Bones Season 2 and eat some spaghetti:) I would say yummm but the spaghetti is made with wheat pasta and turkey. Hey i got to do what I can to be healthy :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment